Challoner and Friends ABC Network
Community & Parents Network
Connecting the wider community and parents of Challoner
A place where current and past parents, and friends of the school, can keep connected, receive updated news, events and campaigns, and continue to feel connected to the school.
Challoner Parents Association
All Challoner parents are members of the Challoner Parents’ Association (CPA). The CPA is run by parents for parents to connect and support.
All parents, as automatic members of the CPA, have the opportunity to join:
- The Challoner PTA
- The Parent Forum
The Challoner PTA
The Challoner Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) has three main aims:
- Organise and run social events for parents and the community
- Organise and run fundraising events for the school
- Support other parents with focused events and second-hand uniform sales
The Parent Forum
The school’s Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the School. It is a valuable way for parents to raise questions, discuss key issues, and be consulted on school policy and up to date progress with education provision and facilities.
- An opportunity to represent parents and carers in the school community, and be more involved with what the school is doing.
- Involvement in the Parent Forum enables parents to make a real contribution to the School.
Friends of Challoner
Parents, alumni and supporters with a focus on driving forward the Challoner Campaigns.
- Focus on driving forward the development campaigns at Challoner
- Meet termly to advise and support the development and progress of all campaigns
Supporting the Challoner Community
Members of the Challoner ABC Network support each other as well as supporting the school and wider community.